How about an app version

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Steve_*

Guest_Steve_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

I realize that you have a mobile version that's in beta but how about a JustSnipe app?

#2 JustSnipe Support

JustSnipe Support

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostSteve, on 10 February 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

I realize that you have a mobile version that's in beta but how about a JustSnipe app?

Hi,

At the moment, we do not have plan to do native JustSnipe app for either Iphone or Android yet. I am sure that if developer team has time, they will try to do it.

Though the mobile version m.justsnipe.com showed that it is in beta but it has all important features including schedule snipe, viewing current, and viewing completed snipes.

If there is any progress of the development, we will post in the news announcement section and including this forum as well.

Thank you,

Cynthia L.

#3 Guest_john purson_*

Guest_john purson_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostJustSnipe Support, on 11 February 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

Hi,

At the moment, we do not have plan to do native JustSnipe app for either Iphone or Android yet. I am sure that if developer team has time, they will try to do it.

Though the mobile version m.justsnipe.com showed that it is in beta but it has all important features including schedule snipe, viewing current, and viewing completed snipes.

If there is any progress of the development, we will post in the news announcement section and including this forum as well.

Thank you,

Cynthia L.

"All the important features" are of no use to those of us who only use Safari.  I second the motion for an iPhone app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users